Limo do’s and dont’s
By Lyndsey D’Arcangelo | posted on September 19, 2011 at 10:57am
Don't let your wedding day ride be full of surprises. Know beforehand what you're getting into with these limo do's and dont's
• Shop around for the best service. The pricing of area limo companies varies only slightly, so your decision will be based primarily on service. You should go with the limo company that is the most professional, accommodating and trustworthy.
• Pay the company a visit so you see the selection of limousines with your own eyes. It’s one thing to “hear” the details, and another thing entirely to “see” them. You will also be able to get a better feel for the company when you visit in person.
• Get all the details about the limo you are interested in. New vehicles tend to cost more and come with better features and luxurious amenities. Be sure to ask about specific vehicles so there aren’t any surprises down the road.
• Rent a limousine without sitting in it first. That way you will know what to expect when the limo arrives to pick you up on your wedding day.
• Just assume that you are going to get quality service. Always research the company before you sign on the dotted line or hand over any money.
• Sign a rental agreement without reading through the contract first. Always look for hidden costs, any restrictions and additional fees that may be listed but which you weren’t aware.
Lyndsey D’Arcangelo is a book author and freelance writer from Eden.